Our unstoppable GL accountants are responsible for the financial accounting of appointed Distrelec and our sister company Nedis entities in 15 countries in Europe. They are on daily, weekly and monthly bases doing reconciliations between financial accounting systems and subs and is responsible for correct and timely reporting (internally and externally), tax declarations, as well as doing other important GL stuff. They are brilliant, they are effective, but they need more colleagues to get things done!
- General ledger entry calculation and posting;
- Fixed asset administration;
- Salary journal checking, booking and reconciliation;
- Accrual, provision calculation and posting;
- Month-end closing and reporting;
- Year-end closing and annual statutory reporting;
- VAT declaration, statistical report preparation and submission.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN GL ACCOUNTANT
As we are an international company – strong English skills are a must for us. We are looking for personalities who are responsible, have strong attention to details and accuracy. We trust our employees to make the right decisions - this position requires you to be able to work under deadlines and time pressure, handle multiple requests and set priorities. Although you will be working in a great team, you need to be able to work independently as well. We are looking for someone with strong sense of self-management and self-motivation for success.
- Finance/Accounting related higher education (can be still enrolled);
- Relevant experience working within an Accounting field;
- Good command of English and Latvian – both written and spoken;
- Strong skills in relevant computer software (Especially MS Excel);
- Accounting software skills;
WHAT WE OFFER
We are honestly proud of our workplace. We have a modern open–space office in the city centre. You will be able to work from our office and remotely from home. We are fast-paced company with truly brilliant colleagues, international environment and can-do attitude in everything we do. Other entities have a saying that we have The Riga Spirit.
- Friendly, supportive and professional team;
- Continuous training, support and career opportunities;
- Great health insurance after probation period;
- Attractive and international work environment;
- Coffee, tea and fresh fruit in the office;
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home;
- A lot of fun team-building events and activities;
- First day lunch is on us;
- Monthly salary based on your level of competencies from 1400 EUR to 1800 EUR gross depending on your skills and previous experience.
APPLY VIA OUR CAREER SITE:
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1500 – 1900
Beigu termiņš: 08.12.2021
€ 1500 – 1700
Beigu termiņš: 11.12.2021
€ 1000 – 1380
Beigu termiņš: 01.12.2021