Evolution is a world-leading B2B provider of video-streamed Live Dealer gaming, committed to delivering unique and flawless gameplay across multiple platforms through revolutionary product innovation. Firmly rooted in our values: be ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER, we are on a quest to lead our industry with pioneering technical solutions and constantly pushing the limits of online user experience. Our success is mostly down to the quality and commitment of our people.
Evolution Gaming Group AB (publ) was founded in 2006 and it is stock listed on the Swedish stock exchange Nasdaq. Today, about 9000 people work in the company’s 20 sites, including locations such as the U.S., Malta, Latvia, Georgia, the Netherlands, Canada, Estonia, Belarus, the U.K. Sweden and more.
Our services have won multiple industry awards, including ‘Live Casino Supplier of the Year’ at the 2020 EGR B2B Awards for eleven consecutive years.
As a valued member of the development team, you will be involved in carrying out analysis, design, and creation of tests and resolving system problems in a fast-paced environment.
You will need to:
- Perform all means of testing (manual/automated, functional/non-functional, black-box/white-box);
- Take an active part in the transition to continuous deployment and building pipelines and proper test pyramid;
- Introduce exploratory testing sessions, mob-testing and other means that will lead to team testing their product together.
To succeed in this role you should have:
- 3+ years of total experience in QA;
- Knowledge Java and experience with server-side unit/integration testing;
- Experience with client-server integration testing and e2e test automation;
- Passion for testing and aspiration to deliver the high-quality product;
- Mobile automation experience is a plus;
- Great communication and collaboration skills;
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills;
- Ability to work and achieve results without daily supervision collaborating with other engineers.
We will appreciate:
- Experience with OpenCV;
- Python knowledge will be considered as an advantage.
- Gross monthly salary from 3000 EUR to 5700 EUR;
- Entrepreneur culture of the company, which allows you to try new approaches and technologies all the time;
- Recognition from the business translated to a very competitive salary and a supportive attitude;
- Developing games featuring live video serving customers around the world;
- A healthy mix of startup-like culture of the company, which enables us to try new approaches and technologies and remain on the edge of technological development and enterprise, with stability and supporting functions to help you focus on your job;
- Modern and developer-friendly delivery processes, including Agile (Scrum / Kanban), JIRA issue tracking, Confluence wiki, GitLab source control, Jenkins continuous integration and delivery, modern hardware and software for development (an IDE of your choice);
- Being a part of an international team in a successful, publicly traded company;
- Health insurance, contemporary office environment, tech conference attendance, training, hackathons, 24/7 company gym, and other benefits and perks.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2500 – 5000
Beigu termiņš: 24.10.2021
€ 2500 – 2700
Beigu termiņš: 31.10.2021
€ 2500 – 3900
Beigu termiņš: 24.10.2021