From small businesses to some of the world's best-known brands, our clients count on reliable financial statements, information and processes to inform their ongoing strategies.
Currently we are looking for Consultant in Audit to support our Audit team and help our clients meet their requirements by accurately reporting on financial statements and providing meaningful insights. As a Consultant in Audit you will assist in various audit engagements in different industry sectors. As you build your finance & audit knowledge and experience, you can become a credible auditor/ finance expert influencing clients and engagement teams on resolutions that will impact entire industries
Your key responsibilities:
• Acquire a thorough understanding of the audit client's operations
• Interact with clients to gather all necessary data/information, create and maintain audit files, prepare leads, etc.
• Assist with audit engagement planning, execution, and delivery
• Document the execution of audit procedures as defined by the engagement objectives, audit client engagement history, and planned audit approach in a clear and accurate manner
• Other data and information analysis, as well as various audit project assistance for the team
Skills and attributes for success:
Analytical and critical thinking, great teamwork & communication skills would be great assets and help you to succeed.
To qualify for the role you must have:
• University degree of economics/ finance/ accounting/ business/ other business-related subjects
• Work experience in the finance, accounting or other relevant field
• Passionate about finance, attention to details, curiosity
• A good combination of strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as analytical and critical thinking abilities
• Excellent Latvian and English language skills
• Availability to work full time
What we look for:
A team player with a high level of ownership, responsibility and with motivation to continually develop personal & technical skills through training, experience and coaching.
What we offer:
Our Total Rewards package includes additional health insurance that covers a wide range of medical services, additional firm paid days off, paid days for your studies and development, and other benefits.
In addition, we provide:
• A collaborative and international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
• Growth that is faster than ever before, thanks to the support and coaching of some of the most experienced and engaging colleagues
• Excellent opportunities for training and development, both through established programs and on-the-job training, to develop new skills and advance your career
• The flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you and your team
• The environment and team that will make your work enjoyable and an experience that will last a lifetime.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.