SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR / DevOps ENGINEER
We are looking for IT System Administrator with desire to grow as DevOps Engineer - who is ready to help various projects to launch and maintain their infrastructure and applications in Public Clouds. If you like to keep track on new technologies and implement them where they fit best, join us!
Professional skills and qualification:
- 2 or more years of experience with expertise in information technologies (networking, compute, storage, Linux/Windows administration, etc.);
- Working knowledge of virtualization-containerization (VMware, Docker, K8s, etc.);
- Demonstrated experience with automation tools (e.g. Ansible, Puppet, etc.);
- Basic scripting (Bash, Python, etc.);
- Working knowledge of Monitoring Tools, Logging;
- Any experience in clouds will be considered as advantage;
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment;
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-growing environment;
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly;
- Result oriented, organized, and proactive.
Responsibilities (may vary depending on title level):
- Public and Private Cloud Platform administration;
- Kubernetes configuration and support;
- Development Infrastructure Support;
- Follow Infrastructure as a Code principles.
- Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
- Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
- Company sponsored professional trainings, certifications and conferences;
- Career growth and opportunities for development;
- Regular company and team building events;
- Opportunity to work from home (depends on project).
Sludinājumu latviešu valodā var apskatīt šeit: