Currently we are looking for an Office Coordinator to join our growing team in the new office in Riga. We are looking for a person to take care of the smooth-running of the office, create and maintain a pleasant work environment while ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
Qualifications and Experience
- Five years of experience in office administration;
- Self Driven;
- An enthusiastic individual;
- Presentable, pleasant, highly organized, accurate and independent with strong sense of confidentiality;
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint;
- Good spoken and written English, Latvian, Russian
Administration Assistance :
- Overseeing general office daily operations;
- Assisting Office Manager;
- Greeting visitors, answering a high-volume of incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to our customers;
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules;
- Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations;
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels;
- Producing reports, composing correspondence, and drafting new contracts;
- Creating presentations and other management-level reports.
Maintain Office Efficiency:
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and design and implement new systems;
- Plan and implement office systems, layout and office equipment procurement;
- Determine inventory levels and anticipate needed supplies;
- Manage the budget for office supplies and maintain office equipment;
- Design, implement and organize office policies, establish standards and procedures;
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary;
- Update organizational memberships/perks/benefit policies;
- Manage intranet and infoscreen updates;
- Determine current trends and provide a review to management to act on.
The team & ways we work
- Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things;
- We work in self-organising agile teams;
- Teams have all the support from infrastructure, business, technology and leadership;
- We’re open and transparent in decision making: everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome;
- Constant feedback and support to individuals;
- We value results over process and tools;
- We value team-work, so the best candidates are team-players ready to own their work from the start to the end.
- Health insurance;
- Mobile phone and line covered by the Company;
- Work in a cool new office with talented co-workers and a creative atmosphere;
- Opportunities for personal & professional growth;
- Great experience working in an international company.