4finance Group is one of Europe’s largest digital consumer lenders.
For more than 10 years we have been providing fast and convenient financial solutions in a digital world.
Leveraging automation and data-driven insights, 4finance provides convenient products in a responsible way. We offer various types of loans, designed to meet our customers’ needs.
At 4finance, we have an entrepreneurial mindset, strive for excellence, yet keep things simple. Our business is driven by leading edge technology and our talented people - the most important ingredient of our success. 4finance has created a supportive, rewarding and empowering environment, where employees can grow their talent. We are proud to have a global network of leading experts, who are driven by passion to deliver.
We love what we do!
Join our team! We are looking for a Business Intelligence Developer in Riga HQ office!
As a BI Developer, you will be part of the company’s BI Team whose main role is developing challenging BI solutions for hundreds of users in 8 countries. The BI solutions cover such topics as Sales, Finances, Marketing, Customer Care, Debt Collection, etc.
- Work with internal customers and other colleagues to understand and validate requirements based on business needs
- Analyse data sources, communicate with developers or support of source systems to gather information about the data sources, discuss with internal customers and agree on rules for data transformations
- Develop ETL processes using different tools and environments, transforming and sending data from data sources to DWH and from DWH to BI tools. Data will have to be extracted from a wide range of data sources (SQL-based transactional systems, data warehouses, cloud-based systems through different APIs, text files, etc.)
- Maintain existing ETL processes
- Tune ETL processes for speed and efficiency
- Develop interactive reports and dashboards in BI tools
- Degree in IT, economics, finance, statistics, mathematics or similar field
- Experience in development of ETL processes (appropriate training in using our ETL tools will be provided)
- Proficiency in SQL and performance tuning of SQL queries
- Experience in work with BI tools
- Ability and willingness to acquire new skills and tools
- Excellent English and Latvian knowledge
- Good communication skills, customer-oriented, positive attitude
- Analytical mind, preciseness, ability to work both in team and individually
We are offering:
- Dynamic and challenging work with ambitious and highly professional team
- Work in an international company operating in an exciting and competitive industry
- Health insurance
- Supportive environment facilitating growth and achievement
- Salary up to 3400.00 EUR gross monthly