Your work will be challenging and stimulating with missions widely spread across companies and industries. If you want to have a diverse and independent work that requires dedication and initiative this is the right position for you. As a trusted Senior Consultant in Strategy and Transactions you will advise our clients into success.
As a Senior Consultant in Strategy & Transaction department you will work on business and asset valuation projects, design, construction and review of financial models for operations and strategic planning, participate in financial due-diligence projects, mergers and acquisitions, financial reporting, valuations and litigation matters. You will help clients evaluate structure and execute their most important deals.
Your key responsibilities:
- Be the key person responsible for the preparation of reports and detailed financial modeling and analysis
- Use advanced modeling techniques to provide insights into data that supports the decision making of our clients on their key financial, economic, and operational issues
- Think critically, identify issues and propose strategies related to the advice being provided
- Design and build financial models for clients
- Review Excel models prepared by clients
- Take ownership for delivery of projects within each team
To qualify for the role you must have:
- University degree in Finance / Economics or related area
- Ability to conduct detailed analysis on products, markets competitors and customers to identify risks and opportunities
- Excellent analytical, project management, communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills + be an active and visible person at the transactions, valuations and business modeling markets, to engage in meaningful discussions with current and potential clients
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills in Latvian and English
- Strong Excel knowledge and good report-writing skills
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- At least 2 year experience in supporting clients in transaction-related processes in various financial matters, experience in valuation and business modeling would be considered as an advantage
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. CFA, ACCA) would be considered as an advantage
- Russian language skills would be an advantage
What we look for
A team player with a high level of ownership, responsibility and with motivation to continually develop personal & technical skills through training, experience and coaching.
What we offer
Our Total Rewards package includes additional health insurance that covers various medical services, additional firm paid days off, paid days for your studies & development and other benefits. Plus, we offer:
- A collaborative and international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
- Faster than ever growth with support and coaching from some of the most experienced and engaging colleagues
- Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1400 – 4000
Beigu termiņš: 25.10.2021
€ 1400 – 2000
Beigu termiņš: 04.11.2021
Beigu termiņš: 13.11.2021