Your work will be challenging and stimulating with missions widely spread across companies and industries. If you want to have a diverse and independent work that requires dedication and initiative this is the right position for you. As a trusted Strategy and Transactions Consultant you will advise our clients into success.
As part of our market-leading team, you will help companies and investors facing financial challenges and threats across the whole economic cycle. As a member of Strategy and Transactions team, you will participate in due diligence, valuation and business modelling, M&A advisory engagements related to transactions involving private equity/ financial investor groups as well as strategic corporate companies. You will help EY's clients to plan mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, restructuring, debt, and equity sourcing.
Your key responsibilities:
- Perform industry and company research utilizing online tools and publicly available information
- Perform due diligence and valuation tasks under the supervision
- Collect and summarize data through contacts with the company's operational management and accountants
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Develop an understanding of the EY's technical methods as well as basic required principles and standards
- Build strong working relationships with client personnel and members of the EY team, other EY services
Skills and attributes for success
Analytical mindset, critical thinking and time-management skills would be great assets and help you to succeed. Also, you should be able to work well within a team, be effective with written and verbal communication.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- University degree in Finance / Economics or related area
- Good knowledge of corporate finance
- Understanding of business processes
- Good MS Excel skills
- Excellent English and Latvian language skills
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Russian language skills would be an advantage
What we look for
A team player with high level of ownership, responsibility and with motivation to continually develop personal & technical skills through training, experience and coaching.
What we offer
Our Total Rewards package includes additional health insurance that covers various medical services, additional firm paid days off, paid days for your studies & development and other benefits. Plus, we offer:
- A collaborative and international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
- Faster than ever growth with support and coaching from some of the most experienced and engaging colleagues
- Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.