On Air Entertainment is seeking a skilled DevOps Engineer who is proficient in setting up different pieces of infrastructure and pipelines which assist developers efficiently deliver code.
Qualifications and Experience
• Strong Linux knowledge;
• Proficient at version control system maintenance like Git, Gitlab;
• Practical knowledge of Docker Orchestration and containers (Kubernetes, Docker);
• CI and CD ( Gitlab-CI, ArgoCD);
• Microservices monitoring (Prometheus, Grafana);
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, creativeness and honesty;
• Good communication skills;
• Fast learner with an ability to adapt to different techniques based on requirements within the Company.
Will be considered as an advantage
• Experience with Cloud Administration, especially knowledge of Google Cloud;
• Knowledge of IaaC tools (Terraform, Google Config Connector);
• Experienced with Kafka and Casandra;
• Experienced in writing scripts in Python/Golang.
• Support and strengthen the product from development all the way to production;
• Build and maintain tools for development, configuration, deployment, monitoring, and operations;
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test, and production environments;
• Develop documentation and solve complex problems.
The team & ways we work
• Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things;
• We work in self-organising agile teams;
• Teams have all the support from infrastructure, business, technology and leadership;
• We’re open and transparent in decision making: everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome;
• Constant feedback and support to individuals;
• We value results over process and tools;
• We value team-work, so the best candidates are team-players ready to own their work from the start to the end.
• Annual vacation - 25 paid days
• Health insurance
• Trainings and conferences support
• Flexible in remote and office work