The Circle K BC Riga Finance & Control department is a part of Global Finance organization and responsible for full accounting and financial reporting cycle for Circle K European operations. By joining us you become part of a global family of merchants whose ambition is to become the world’s preferred destination for convenience and fuel. You will get a high degree of influence on your career and personal development right from the start. We offer the opportunity to work with us as we position and grow a global fuel and retail company in the transition from fossil fuels to new transport energy forms.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Acquire, analyze and prepare VAT data/ declarations and ensure accurate, compliant and timely submission of VAT declarations
- Support VAT payment and refund process
- Maintain accounting procedures related to VAT: settlements, reconciliation of VAT accounts etc.
- Maintain ERP master data for indirect taxes
- Perform quality controls: SOX controls and Internal team's controls
- Contribute to other projects and duties as assigned by direct supervisor
- Higher education in Economics/ Finance or other relevant field
- Experience in Accounting. Experience in VAT accounting is preferred
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong communication and organization skills with the ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks under strict deadlines
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, experience with JD Edwards system will be considered as an advantage
- Fluency in English
- Health insurance
- Employee discounts in our stores
- Global and fast-paced work environment
- Positive atmosphere and great colleagues around you
- Continuous personal and professional development driven by challenging goals.
- Annual bonus