Join our further growth as: Manual Quality Assurance Specialist
We are looking for an analytical and structured Manual Quality Assurance Specialist who has a good eye for product and who is interested in pursuing a career in the QA field. You will work in the company's product department, closely with product managers, designers and developers. Your main focus will be, in addition to participating in the actual product development, quality assurance of our products, including monitoring and reporting deviations and following these up, ensuring quality and up-to-date content, and assisting the product team in the day-to-day tasks. At Marketer, you will work remotely together with committed colleagues in an informal, social and dynamic environment.
You will be given time and opportunity to get to know the company well, and we will provide the necessary training for you to succeed and develop further in your career. We are looking for a colleague who wants to build a future at Marketer. The position can over time be changed and adapted according to your goals and your personal development.
Your main tasks:
- Checking every single task on staging that it's working
- Creation, maintenance, and execution of manual test cases
- Registration of test results and possible software defects
- Verification of new features and bug fixes
- Regression testing
- Preparation of test and project documentation
- Helping structure projects and prioritize tasks, based on what is most important to the end-user
- Collecting and organize feedback from users, both internally in the company and from our customers
- Participating in the daily Scrums, Sprint Planning Meetings, and Sprint Reviews and
Your competence and qualities:
- A minimum of 6 months of software testing experience
- Knowledge of testing principles, test techniques, and test methodologies
- Experience with bug tracking and test management tools (e.g. JIRA, Xray)
- Experience in Agile approach
- Great attention to details
- You find it exciting and interesting to work with product development and quality assurance
- A passion for product and a good understanding of what makes a product great
- You like to investigate errors and verify them
- Independent, structured and willing to learn
- Good collaboration and communication skills
- You have an excellent command of the English language, both written and oral
What we offer
- Hardware and software are on us.
- Training budget that you can invest in your own continued training.
- Engaging work environment and lots of good colleagues
- Professional challenges, significant responsibility and the opportunity to influence the digital marketing solutions of the future, for the real estate industry
- Competitive conditions
- Fully-remote opportunity
The desired start is as soon as possible. We process applications continuously.