TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
C.T.Co Ltd. is a Europe-oriented IT solutions and services provider, based in Riga, Latvia (EU) with a track records of delivering enterprise solutions to top global clients for more than 20 years. C.T.Co employs over 600 people in Riga and currently, we are looking for:
The role entails management of demanding projects to deliver high-quality world-class solutions satisfying customers' business needs and expectations within well-known constraints of scope, schedule, and cost.
Professional skills and qualification:
• 2+ years of continuous practical experience in management of international softwaredevelopment projects;
• Knowledge of project management best practices and Agile software development methodologies;
• Technical background;
• Understanding of Public Clouds;
• Understanding of DevOps practices and tools;
• Advanced communication, presentation and client relationship skills;
• Strong decision-making and problem solving skills;
• Highly responsible for his own work and overall project’s result;
• Proactive, goal-oriented team player;
• Advanced level in English reading/speaking/writing;
• Good understanding of Latvian and Russian.
Responsibilities (may vary depending on title level):
• Participate in project initiation (scope clarification, estimations, etc.);
• Plan project based on client requirements;
• Manage team's work during project execution;
• Actively communicate with clients' representatives;
• Coordinate work with third-parties involved into the project;
• Handle project scope and perform change management;
• Regularly report the project status and forecasts to all involved stakeholders.
• Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
• Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
• Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
• Company sponsored professional trainings, certifications and conferences;
• Career growth and opportunities for development;
• Regular company and team building events;
• Opportunity to work remotely.
Sludinājumu latviešu valodā var apskatīt šeit: