C.T.Co Ltd. is a Europe-oriented IT solutions and services provider, based in Riga, Latvia (EU) with a track record of delivering enterprise solutions to top global clients for more than 20 years. C.T.Co employs over 600 people in Riga.
Your main role as an iOS developer (with background in FinTech) is to build a frictionless end-user experience for our mobile wallet app. A key part of achieving this is through applying your expertise while having a close collaboration with other Android & iOS and backend developers, as well as business stakeholders.
Professional skills and experience:
- A minimum of 4 years of coding as an iOS Developer;
- In-depth experience with Swift and Xcode;
- Up to date with the latest Cocoa and iOS trends;
- Understanding of UI Kit, Core Animation, Interactions, GCD and networking;
- Understanding of analytics, remote reporting and measurements;
- Experience of working with Continuous Integration and Unit Testing on iOS’;
- Experience with API’s and core data;
- Excellent debugging skills;
- Experience working with Git;
- Understanding of the iOS ecosystem (APNs, Code signing, iTunes Connect, TestFlight)
- Build features and maintain frontend services by implementing defined work issues;
- Improve and maintain existing code;
- Work with databases, servers, micro services, APIs, and the integration of all these processes with the native environment;
- Work collaboratively by proposing solutions and alternative point of views to problems;
- Pair Programming and Code Reviews.
- Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
- Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
- Company sponsored professional trainings, certifications and conferences;
- Career growth and opportunities for development;
- Regular company and team building events.
Sludinājumu latviešu valodā var apskatīt šeit: