Our Company is one of the largest private business aviation companies and the largest commercial operator in Eastern Europe. We provide on our national and international charter flights, personalized service for every client, the luxury, convenience, safety, and security that only a private jet flight can offer.
Due to continued growth, we are currently recruiting an ambitious Flight Support / Customer Care Officer based in our office in Riga.
Your Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervision of all charter flights from initial planning and coordination of the aircraft, in collaboration with other departments within the company.
- Tracking of mandatory tasks: collection of passport data of passengers, checking Covid restrictions, baggage restriction, issuing a preliminary flight brief, checking the food order and agreeing with the client, ordering ground transportation.
- Direct communication with subcontracted companies such (handling agents, catering providers)
- Proactively communicate with clients on operational restrictions (e.g. weather restrictions, slot and flight clearances/ permits)
- Ensure timely, factual and accurate communication with clients on all aspects of their flight.
- Track all the flight changes and amend associated planning and arrangements.
- Proactively assist with the needs of the department, supporting other teams as necessary to cope with the workload.
- Liaise and maintain communication with associated departments especially Operation Department and synchronization at the moment of problematic aspects of the flight.
- Ensure Sales Managers are fully informed about the progress of the flight and maintain an open communication with all involved.
- Administrative activities and manage all necessary flight documentation.
- Generating reports when required by the Management.
- Provides fast, informative and excellent customer service to clients to ensure that client expectations are always fully aligned with reality.
- Adopt new processes and organisational improvements, and actively participate in identifying improvement opportunities as well as being flexible and adaptable to business pressures.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Previous experience in a customer service role within a private jet charter environment or familiar with the organization of the aviation industry is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of English (verbal and written), other foreign languages are an advantage.
- Ability to work well under pressure and have a strong attention to detail.
- Must provide prompt and accurate solutions to customers and follow up on each case to determine the final result and provide exceptional service to all customers.
- Committed, friendly, flexible, resilient with strong verbal communication skills, a keen team player.
- Safe handling of MS Office and good IT skills.
What We Offer:
- An entrepreneurial work environment and the opportunity of career progression with a high degree of responsibilities.
- Competitive salary.
Send your CV by clicking "Apply".