4finance Group is one of Europe’s largest digital consumer lenders.
For more than 10 years we have been providing fast and convenient financial solutions in a digital world.
Leveraging automation and data-driven insights, 4finance provides convenient products in a responsible way. We offer various types of loans, designed to meet our customers’ needs.
At 4finance, we have an entrepreneurial mindset, strive for excellence, yet keep things simple. Our business is driven by leading edge technology and our talented people - the most important ingredient of our success. 4finance has created a supportive, rewarding and empowering environment, where employees can grow their talent. We are proud to have a global network of leading experts, who are driven by passion to deliver.
We love what we do!
Join our team! We are looking for a Product Owner in Riga HQ office!
About the role:
The mission of the Product Owner is to represent customers and stakeholders to the software development team and to maximize the value delivered through the software development process. The Product Owner ensures this by directly working with business stakeholders and the software development team.
A key activity of the Product Owner is to manage the product backlog and make it both visible and transparent. The Product Owner is also accountable for collecting and documenting requirements, understanding the problems behind, communicating, and collaborating on finding and validating solutions.
Required skills and experience:
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and comfortable with frequent change.
- Ability to identify the problem first and to negotiate options for a solution that brings value to the customer.
- Ability to clarify ambiguity, uncertainty, and unknowns in requirements for both the business stakeholders and the development team.
- Knowledge of and experience with writing backlog items for a development team in a way that maximizes value for the customer through iterative and incremental delivery.
- Knowledge of and experience with activities, techniques, and approaches for effective Backlog management.
- Knowledge of and experience with estimation, and prioritization and planning techniques.
- Experience with creating, communicating, and updating delivery roadmaps.
- Excellent communication skills in English both spoken and written.
- Pro-activity and co-creating motivational environment.
- Ready to solve attitude and drive to understanding problem first.
- Excellence promoter seeking improvement of status quo.
- Thoroughness with ability to own solution including its corner cases.
- Independence with no need for a detailed description of what to do.
- Experience with products in consumer finance and (non-) banking fintech sector.
- Tangible experience with Scrum and Kanban and other software development frameworks and methodologies.
- Certifications, trainings related to product ownership and software development methodologies and frameworks.
- Work closely with business stakeholders and the software development team to deliver solutions where sustainable quality and speed of execution are important.
- Collaborate with businesses, development teams, and management to ensure backlog visibility, transparency, ability to provide estimates and ability to share an up-to-date roadmap.
- Work with business representatives to understand desired impacts of new developments, ensure delivery of the maximum value understanding the longer-term priorities and big picture.
- Act as the bridge between IT and business to constantly strive to improve the performance and relevance of our products.
- Participate in and contribute to effective development team ceremonies and ensure regular communication and clarity of priorities by being available daily to business stakeholders and the software development team.
We are offering:
- Challenging projects that you will have the real impact on
- Employee development program to support you in your personal and professional development
- Health Insurance
- The best team and great colleagues
- Salary from 2000.00 EUR to 3500.00 EUR gross monthly
Employment type: Permanent