FULL-STACK WEB DEVELOPER
SPH Engineering is a multiproduct drone software company and UAV integration service provider. Founded in 2013 in Latvia (EU) as a UAV mission planning and flight control start-up, the company has evolved from a developer of a single flagship product (UgCS) to a market leader of multiple drone solutions. Today, the company boasts a rich global customer, reseller and educational partner network in 150+ countries, while over 45% of partners are located in North America. To provide high-quality solutions for UAV professionals, SPH Engineering's team advances four key product lines: UgCS (mission planning and flight control software), UgCS Integrated Systems (airborne integrated systems with sensors from diverse manufacturers), Drone Show Software (only commercially available software to manage drone swarm flights) and ATLAS (AI platform to process and analyze geospatial data).
We are looking for a FULL-STACK WEB DEVELOPER to work on diverse companies Web projects and customer portals:
- develop customer portal to enable great user experience and customer interaction with the company
- integrate solutions of 3rd party services
- develop and implement enhancements of Web platforms of the company’s products
- analyze requirements, collaborate with business representatives and project manager to challenge and propose alternatives for different solutions
- participate in system support and defect fixing.
- Ability to collaborate with requirements owners (analyst, product owners) in order to define requirements and stimulate work acceptance
- OOP skills and knowledge of design patterns and their implementation in PHP version 7
- Experience working with Git/BitBucket; Jira, Confluence, Bash
- Good sense of Quality
- Understanding of Agile Principles and Eagerness to work in an Agile environment
- Professional working proficiency in technical English (written).
In addition, it is also necessary:
- Knowledge of design patterns (ORM, MVC, etc.) understanding and principles of SOLID;
- Experience with any PHP-framework (Laravel, Silex);
- Ability to work with web services;
- At least 2 years of experience with MySQL, understanding of the operation of relational databases, indexes, experience in query optimization;
- Worked with any JS frameworks or libraries: jQuery, Vue.
Advantage if you:
- Know how to work and configure nginx web server
- Have experience and desire to write UNIT tests.
- Salary: from 1’500 to 3’500 EUR gross
- Competitive and stable salary
- Friendly coworkers in a results-driven international environment
- Personal growth
- Dynamic work rhythm
- Health insurance,
- Free parking.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1800 – 2000
Beigu termiņš: 25.01.2022
Beigu termiņš: 16.01.2022
Beigu termiņš: 10.02.2022