Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real-time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
- Creating, sustaining, and evolving the people analytics used by the team and the rest of the Engineering organization.
- Query data and merge information from diverse data sources to create rich datasets that enable better decision-making: HRIS, payroll, surveys, exit interviews, employment records, etc.
- Prepare reports of data results, presenting and explaining findings to senior leadership.
- Analyze data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, motivation & turnover.
- Prepare and maintain team composition report.
- Support senior leadership with budgeting.
- Improve and upgrade approach to people analytics.
- Support and manage Business focused reporting and dashboards on the portal. Drive the set up and production of dashboards measuring KPIs using advanced capabilities.
- Work with other teams and multi-task on projects to summarize and synthesize data and present recommendations to the businesses in a clear and logical manner.
- Support on-going development of HR Workforce analytics platform.
- Perform other duties, as asked by the manager, which are related to this role, and which meet the qualifications.
- Replace colleagues during their vacations, sick leaves, and other absences.
- Bachelors degree in related field.
- Experience in areas such as budgeting, reporting, analytics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related software.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Ability to multitask.
- Experince within HR, Workforce Planning & People Analytics to be consdiered as an advantage.
- Fluency in English and Latvian, Russian to be considered as an advantage.
- Love numbers and data.
- Professional and dynamic work environment
- Friendly and fun team of self-driven individuals
- Non-trivial challenges
- Endless opportunities for personal development
- Health benefits and other perks