ABOUT THE ROLE:
• Operating and maintaining production network infrastructure.
• New network solution design and deployment according to hardware or software requirements.
• Quick and effective diagnosing and solution of network issues and outages.
• Installation, configuration and support of Cisco and Checkpoint network hardware.
• System maintenance as required on network hardware and software.
• Immediate observance and usage of any changes made to the rules or procedures of this company on the execution of work duties.
• The fulfillment of obligations according to the applied rules and procedures of the company.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Education – secondary or professional education in Computer Science or related field.
• Work experience – 4 years of hands on experience as a Network administrator working with Cisco hardware. Experience with Checkpoint is considered an advantage.
• Good knowledge – of TCP/IP fundamentals and principle of LAN/WAN service operation, switching and routing, IP subnetting, dynamic routing protocols (OSPF, iBGP, eBGP), network management, configuration management, network security, including firewalls and IPsec VPNs.
• Knowledge of Data Center infrastructure: Cisco FEX, Cisco VSS, Nexus platform.
• Networking skills
• Communications skills – ability to clearly and unambiguously explain issues related to work, company's rules and procedures.
• Ability to quickly react to different situations.
• Quickly navigate the causes of a problem and find a solution.
• High stress resistance.
• High accuracy.
• Ability to learn quickly and work independently.
• Detail oriented personality.
• Highly collaborative environment with wide range of expertise
• Challenging projects – often you will have to crack the problem yourself, there won’t be answers in Stack Overflow.
• Work in international and fast-growing industry
• Career growth
• Health insurance
Please let us know if you have more questions or you need more detailed information. Our team will be happy to help!