Move Trodo forward with:
To retain existing and attract new customers, our fast-growing marketing team at Trodo is searching for a communications specialist with knowledge in blog article creation, e-mail communication, social media content, and creating copy for other media platforms.
We don't require an impressive resume of previous experience. What is more important to us is that you have a clear and engaging writing style. Knowledge and interest in the vehicle industry will help you in this position.
• The ability to demonstrate good task-solving skills by identifying goals and offering the best content solutions
• Staying on top of industry trends and generating new ideas for fresh content
• Creating content for the website and newsletters
• Creating content for e-mail or notification templates
• A/B testing and analysing content
• Setting tasks for graphic designers, photo/video specialists and programmers
Trodo power suits you if you:
• Native or high level of Finnish language skills and excellent knowledge of English
• Experience in translating and/or writing content for digital channels
• Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and meet required deadlines
• Bachelor's degree or higher
• Interest in digital marketing
• Clear and concise technical writing skills, using correct grammar and good content structure
• Prepared to adopt different content publishing and distribution tools
• The ability to summarise content into infographics and/or the ability to create ad copy will be considered an advantage
Trodo will power you with:
• Competitive salary
• Option to work remotely, and flexible work schedule
• Possibilities to challenge yourself professionally and reach new heights both locally and internationally
• Health insurance, social guarantees and other employee benefits
• A career in one of the largest, fastest-growing eCommerce businesses in Latvia, and international leader in our business niche
• Dynamic team events and training
• A team that lives motion. Driven by one common goal, we are like a family - supportive of each other, but with our own individual responsibilities
Nothing will stop you from moving forward!
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover letter in Finnish and English.