To achieve and establish our growth and future-proofing, we are currently looking for an Audio Engineer to join our growing Company.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Intermediate experience working with analog and digital audio sources, associated mixer hardware and other rack mounted audio equipment;
- Experience with wiring and cabling of electrical and electronic components, including soldering;
- Experience with cable organizational management and labelling required;
- Working experience with equalizers (EQ), noise gate and compressor.
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience with DANTE digital audio distribution;
- Ability to create and terminate XLR cables.
- Maintain and configure studio audio infrastructure (audio device configuration, microphone installation, audio line and stage-box soldering), establish and refine build process, plan resources;
- Liaise with Project Managers to understand project requirements, briefs & deadlines;
- Prepare and provide required reports and documentation, provide needed information to other teams;
- Plan and organize audio equipment maintenance and repair works;
- Request and order needed equipment, tools and materials;
- Perform other duties, as asked by the manager, which are related to this position.
The team & ways we work:
- Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things;
- We’re open and transparent in decision making: everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome;
- Constant feedback and support to individuals;
- We value results over process and tools;
- We value team-work and unity, so the best candidates are team-players ready to own their work passionately from beginning to the end.
- Annual vacation - 25 paid days;
- Health insurance;
- Trainings and conferences support;
- Free parking