TheSoul Publishing is one of the largest digital media publishers in the world, producing tons of entertaining and enlightening online content for more than 1 billion subscribers around the world. We are the company behind the wildly successful DIY channel 5-Minute Crafts, the inspirational and creative channel Bright Side, and other popular channels across YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram. With a 17-year history, offices in 5 countries, and a team of 2,200 creative minds globally, the growth of our company continues to accelerate every day.
Currently we are looking for an Office Manager to join our growing team in the new office in Latvia (Riga). We are looking for a person to take care of the smooth-running of the office, create and maintain a pleasant work environment while ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment, bills, shopping
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and all office equipment
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Arrange logistics of TSP visitors, relocated employees, candidates, employees from other offices visiting Riga
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage office budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Provide general support to visitors
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, hardware)
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Proven experience as an Office Manager, Personal Assistant or Administrative Specialist
- Proficiency in MS Office and office equipment
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent English, knowledge of Russian is advantage
- Sense of humour and stress-resistance
What we offer:
- Full-time work: 9:00-18:00, Mon-Fri
- Competitive salary & additional performance-based bonuses
- Medical insurance
- Lunch vouchers at Lido Origo
- Parking space at Europark Origo
- Professional growth and development opportunities within international company
- Work in a modern video studio in Origo with talented co-workers and a creative atmosphere
- Highly working environment with a positive attitude: we share our knowledge and best practices with each other and constantly learn from one another
Please attach your CV in English and be prepared to complete a test task. The same task is given to all candidates and is aimed exclusively at verifying your organizational skills.
We appreciate your interest in our roles and the company. Your CV will be reviewed carefully by our team, and if we are ready to move forward with your application, one of our Recruiters will contact you and explain the next steps.
TheSoul Publishing is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We celebrate diversity and we do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other characteristics protected by law. We care for the privacy of our candidates, all the data you provide to us is maintained, protected and confidential.