C.T.Co Ltd. is a Europe-oriented IT solutions and services provider, based in Riga, Latvia (EU) with a track record of delivering enterprise solutions to top global clients for more than 20 years. C.T.Co employs over 600 people in Riga and currently
we are looking for a Data Engineer who is ready to be a part of a team developing a financial data processing and analysis solution in production.
We invite the developers having experience with SQL databases, large data sets processing and ETL automation to join us; those who are motivated to develop efficient ETL procedures while keeping up with full software development life cycle from concept to testing.
Professional skills and qualification:
• Hands-on experience with ETL process design, implementation, and use of ETL tools;
• Good understanding of data processing principles;
• Good understanding of software development lifecycle;
• Good analytical and communication skills;
• Fluent level in English reading/speaking/writing, and good understanding of Latvian and/or Russian.
Job experience/knowledge of:
• RDBMS (Microsoft SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL or similar);
Following experience will be considered as an advantage:
• Map-Reduce frameworks (Spark, Data Bricks);
• Python and data processing frameworks (Pandas);
• Packaging Python components and continuous automatic tests;
• Pipeline orchestration frameworks (Kedro, Airflow, Luigi, Dask).
Responsibilities (may vary depending on the title level):
• Complete assigned software development tasks, document and test software code within defined timeframes and according to the company and project standards;
• Review software code, report review results and implement required improvements;
• Work closely with data architects and business analysts;
• Work closely with software testing team and assist them when required.
• Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
• Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
• Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
• Company sponsored professional trainings, certifications and conferences;
• Career growth and opportunities for development;
• Regular company and team building events;
• Opportunity to work remotely.
Sludinājumu latviešu valodā var apskatīti šeit: