This is the job.
- Contribute to the team by developing new features and supporting existing ones in both back-end and front-end;
- Take active part in transforming high level business needs into solutions by taking on system analysis and proposing options to business;
- Be a team player ready to help with documentation, quality assurance and other tasks;
- Proactively work with code quality - write unit, integration and end-to-end tests
- Participate in evolving team's working methods;
- Propose efficient technical designs, architecture improvements, quality control and automation measures in order to deliver the best possible quality within the time-bound working environment.
- At least 5 year experience in .NET programming (C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core);
- Analytical skills and ability to turn concept into working solution;
- Good level of English in speech and writing – intermediate or higher;
- Experience with:
- Knockout or Vue.js framework
- SQL and relational data bases (e.g. MS SQL)
- DAL/ORM frameworks (e.g. Entity Framework)
- Version control systems (e.g. Git)
- unit-tests (NUnit, XUnit) and end-to-end tests (e.g. Selenium)
- dependency Injection frameworks (e.g. Castle Windsor).
Seen as advantage:
- Windows Workflow Foundation, Stateless;
- Background in corporate scale financial systems development and/or implementation;
- Experience working in an agile environment (e.g. Scrum).
- Very stable work environment within the biggest credit service management company in Europe which is recognized as an undisputed market leader;
- Social security and benefits (including health insurance, etc.);
- Monthly gross salary from EUR 3000 to EUR 4500;
- Team building events and sports activities;
- Flexible working hours;
- Remote work possibility.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
Migration Data Quality Analyst Quality Assurance Mid/Sen Analyst