Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
- Manage full life cycle of the recruitment process.
- Identify and engage with the best talent on the market.
- Drive the company’s growth and development forward by attracting skilled professionals who will take us to the next level.
- Track and use key metrics to drive continuous improvements regarding recruitment decisions and the quality of hires.
- On-board newcomers to ensure their pleasant experience during the first months on the job and throughout their employment with us.
- Previous experience in mass recruitment will be considered as a big advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of English, Latvian and Russian languages.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to build strong business relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ability to work productively under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Personal competencies: self-driven, flexible, strong team player.
- Challenging work in a dynamic international team.
- Health insurance and other benefits.
- Professional and personal development.
- Opportunities to progress within the company.
- Reliable and friendly colleagues.