To achieve and establish our growth and future-proofing, we are currently looking for an Accountant to join our growing Finance team.
Qualifications and Experience
- “Advanced” level in Business Accounting;
- “Intermediate” qualification in Mathematics;
- Advanced English skills – written and verbal;
- At least intermediate level of Latvian an Russian;
- At least 2 year experience in a similar role;
- Ability to organize information into a coherent and meaningful format;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel;
- Proficiency in other Microsoft Office products is a plus.
- Working knowledge of generally accepted accounting and bookkeeping principles and procedures.
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Previous work experience in an international Company;
- Knowledge of MS NAV.
- To continuously work within the finance team to deliver exceptional results to the business;
- To perform a range of general clerical, accounting and bookkeeping support functions;
- To perform the day to day functions of the Finance department including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and control of inventory;
- To support all accounting operations by filing documents, reconciling statements and general ledger accounts, running software programs, handling mail and maintaining office supplies;
- To prepare timely and accurate financial information in accordance with Group policy and accounting standards;
The team & ways we work:
- Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things;
- We’re open and transparent in decision making: everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome;
- Constant feedback and support to individuals;
- We value results over process and tools;
- We value team-work and unity, so the best candidates are team-players ready to own their work passionately from beginning to the end.
- Annual vacation - 25 paid days
- Health insurance
- Trainings and conferences support
- Mobile phone and line covered by the Company