This is the job.
- Monitor a variety of systems and interfaces, scheduled tasks and business application processes in order to ensure business process continuity.
- Respond to incidents, further diagnosis, resolution, root cause identification, documentation.
- Be part of the development process.
- Plan and schedule upgrades, updates, reconfigure OS and applications, test and implement configuration changes.
- Logical thinking and a positive attitude.
- IT degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work on projects independently, keeping track of many ongoing tasks simultaneously
- Practical Linux, Windows administration skills
- IT Service Desk experience
- IT degree or equivalent work experience.
- Fluent written and verbal English language
- Focused and responsible person who is able to follow procedures and guidelines
Additional Experience that we appreciate:
- Ability to maintain servers and keep the applications and services up and running
- Experience working with Atlassian products (JIRA/Confluence)
- Understanding of Windows domain infrastructure, AD, LDAP, GPO, permissions, security groups
- Understanding of database concepts – oracle, mssql, mysql/maria, postgre, mongo.
- Good understanding of Service Desk, Support and Problem Management practices.
- Very stable work environment within the biggest credit service management company in Europe which is recognized as an undisputed market leader.
- Experience working in an international company with offices in 24 countries.
- Social security and benefits (including health insurance, etc.).
- Monthly gross salary from EUR 1500 to EUR 2500.
- Team building events and sports activities.