Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector.
We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 600 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 4,000 employees operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific.
For more information: www.sapiens.com.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designing, development of core components/services which are flexible, extensible, multi-tier, scalable, high performance.
- Providing technical leadership and mentoring to junior developers
- Developing use cases and design alternatives in accordance with business requirements
- Interact with Product Owner and Business analyst across geographies to leverage expertise and take up development to next level
- Participating in code reviews, working with business analyst and testers to effectively document and validate all implementations
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, schedule tradeoffs and opportunistic new ideas with technical employees.
- Working with development methodologies used by the company such as Agile.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Education: BE / B.Tech / Equivalent with 2+ years of experience in Java development.
- Strong passion for Full Stack development, deep knowledge of web frontend technology while understanding of Backend-side architecture.
- Experience working with relational database, such as MS-SQL and/or Oracle, PostgreSQL .
- Experience with NoSQL Databases such as MogoDB and/or Cassandra
- Experienced working with XML and JSON, Spring, Hibernate and web services architecture, such as SOAP and/or REST
- Experience working with Open Source frameworks and Kubernetes clusters.
Cosidered as Advantage:
- Experience in Scala, Streaming, Functional programming, Data distribution, ElasticSearch
- Experience in Micro-services architecture
- Data experience with Kafka, Spark
- Knowledge in Insurance
- Test Driven Development
- Annual bonus as 13th salary payment (in the amount of 1 salary)
- Paid lunch in the lunch restaurant in the 1st floor of office building (24/7 healthy snacks and beverages in out office canteen)
- Health insurance after trial period
- Flexible working hours to help you keep the work-life balance and find time for your hobbies
- Partnership approach & communication respecting individual needs and employee development plan ideas
- Possibility to gain professional experience and learn from global industry experts
- Stable project & diversified working environment
- Periodical events and contests for employees
Sapiens is an E-Verified & Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.