Zabbix is headquartered in Riga, Latvia. The basic work sphere of Zabbix is the development of open-source software for monitoring networks and applications. The company's flagship product Zabbix is one of the most popular open-source monitoring software in the world.
Join our growing team as:
As a part of our team you will:
- Execute a consultative selling strategy and manage the full sales life cycle from lead to returning customer
- Reach out to customers via phone and email for qualification and sales
- Work closely with Technical support team to organize Zabbix software demos and analyze customer needs
- Prepare and negotiate agreements to build long-term business relationships
- Participate in trade exhibitions and conferences
- Meet great, motivated, and friendly colleagues
What we expect:
- At least 3 years of sales, customer service, appointment setting, or other relevant experience in the IT area
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to organize and manage sales processes independently
- Self-motivated in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment; teamwork focused
- Fluent spoken and written English, good spoken and written Latvian and Russian languages
- Technical and sales education will be considered as advantage
- Possibility to work evening shifts (from office or home) 1-2 days per week
- Industry knowledge highly desired
What we offer:
- Unique knowledge about one of the most widely used monitoring software in the world, opportunity to improve qualification; international work environment
- Competitive salary, health insurance, various gifts, bonuses, and goodies
- Healthy and sweet snacks, tea, and coffee in the kitchen
- Company's library, courses, training sessions, and conferences
- Remote work is an option. The modern office is also easily accessible with public transport or private car. Free car + Zabbix bycicle parking is available.
- Table tennis and foosball for the active breaks and friendly internal tournaments, annual participation in Riga marathon. New Year’s celebration and Summer sports games, team-building events and parties.
If you are interested in career opportunities in Zabbix team of professionals, please apply now and upload your CV. We highly appreciate all applications, but we will contact only those candidates who will be invited for the interview.
Zabbix recruitment policy is available here: