Zabbix is headquartered in Riga, Latvia. The basic work sphere of Zabbix is the development of open-source software for monitoring networks and applications. The company's flagship product Zabbix is one of the most popular open-source monitoring software in the world.
Join our growing team as:
PHP DEVELOPER (MID-SENIOR)
As a part of our team you will:
- Develop high quality and easily maintainable code according to company guidelines
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of the Zabbix monitoring software
- Participate in code review and testing
- Work closely with the Technical Support Department
- Instruct junior developers (for senior)
- Meet great, motivated, and friendly colleagues
What we expect:
- Working experience in a similar position 2+ (mid), 5+ (senior) years
- Knowledge of PHPUnit, Selenium, and UNIX will be considered an advantage
- Previous experience in IT architecture solutions and preparation of technical specifications
- High sense of responsibility and ability to work in a team
- Very good knowledge of technical English; Latvian and Russian on conversational level
What we offer:
- Unique knowledge about one of the most widely used monitoring software in the world, opportunity to improve qualification; international work environment
- Competitive salary, health insurance, various gifts, bonuses, and goodies
- Healthy and sweet snacks, tea, and coffee in the kitchen
- Company's library, courses, training sessions, and conferences
- Remote work is an option. The modern office is also easily accessible with public transport or private car. Free car + Zabbix bycicle parking is available.
- Table tennis and foosball for the active breaks and friendly internal tournaments, annual participation in Riga marathon. New Year’s celebration and Summer sports games, team-building events and parties.
If you are interested in career opportunities in Zabbix team of professionals, please apply now and upload your CV. We highly appreciate all applications, but we will contact only those candidates who will be invited for the interview.
Zabbix recruitment policy is available here: