At VIATRIS, we see healthcare not as it is but as it should be. We act courageously and are uniquely positioned to be a source of stability in a world of evolving healthcare needs.
Viatris empowers people worldwide to live healthier at every stage of life.
We Do So Via
- Access – Providing high quality trusted medicines regardless of geography or circumstance
- Leadership – Advancing sustainable operations and innovative solutions to improve patient health; an
- Partnership – Leveraging our collective expertise to connect people to products and services.
Every day, we rise to the challenge to make a difference and here’s how the Senior Sales representative role will make an impact:
The Senior Representative is responsible for calling on practicing physicians, pharmacists and pharmacies within an assigned territory (Latvia). Provides the most recent information related to Viatris products and their approved indications in a manner which will ensure the appropriate use of these products and achieve the business potential of the territory. Responsible for organizing local educational activities and digital events in collaboration with marketing colleagues for targeted customers. Identify market trends and translate them into business opportunities. Additionally, this role will own in tagging and analyzing all digital elements including emails, websites, apps, etc. The candidate also will be accountable for customer mapping and digital segmentation, along with consistent feedback collection in digital transformation process.
Key Responsibilities for This Role Include
Product promotion and sales
- Have deep understanding on products/therapeutic area positioning and prioritization. Promote products to targeted customers to achieve territory plan objectives
- Organize and implement face to face and digital activities according to tactics of assigned products` portfolio
- Support variety of omnichannel marketing campaigns from technical view: remote detailing, phone calls, e-mailing, SMS reminder, local educational meetings (including web connections), webinars, webcasts in 3rd party educational platforms, social sites, apps, websites, etc.
- Merge marketing experience between digital and traditional platforms
- Ensure digital and traditional marketing projects implementation in time and on budget, meet all internal and external requirements, standards and guidelines
- Provide recommendations for new categories or channels
- Advise customers on the principles of online and offline communications at every touch point and ensure that best practice advice is given at every opportunity to achieve the delivery of an integrated multi-channel strategy
- Ensure consistent feedback collection across sales team, customers and vendors
- Build professional relationship with targeted costumers (healthcare professionals and organizations) to enhance territory knowledge to generate sales.
- Make significant impact on HCP education increasing awareness, safety and availability of quality treatment for patients
- Obtain customers’ needs and insights related to omnichannel communication and accurately document it
Business planning and management
- Constantly monitor and update targeting which best reflects business needs
- Regularly perform sales data analysis and provide suggestions to achieve business objectives
- Anticipate changes and market trends that could impact organizational strategies and tactics
- Look for opportunities and suggest possible ways to grow business
- Participate in Business performance meetings, make requested input in creation of strategic and operating plans
- Partner with Commercial colleagues in tactical assignment for digital marketing including content edition
- Develop constructive internal relationships with Commercal, Medical and Compliance departments to facilitate teamwork. Constantly give feedback to the appropriate Viatris department
- Create annual individual development plan (IDP) that identifies strengths and skills gaps based on business and career goals. Execute IDP to enhance performance on the job or to develop self-further to prepare for any future roles
- Collection of GDPR consents for sales and direct marketing
The Minimum Qualifications For This Role Are
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 to 5 years of sales experience (healthcare, pharmaceutical or related field is an advantage)
- Excellent selling skills,
- The individual deserving of this position must be good knowledgeable in software application and proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Proficient user of English,
- Good knowledge and personal interest in digital marketing activities,
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to multi-task and work well in a collaborative team environment ,
- Experience in project management is an advantage.
- €2200-€2600 EUR /Gross salary/monthly/ + Bonuses package
At Viatris, we offer competitive salaries, benefits and an inclusive environment where you can use your experiences, perspectives and skills to help make an impact on the lives of others.