Award-winning international digital marketing agency, headquartered in London with operations in Milan, Rome, and Riga is currently seeking to recruit a Mid Level JAVA Developers in its central Riga office.
From 2020, 77Agency is a Jakala Company.
77Agency, in Latvia from 2006 and its parent company Jakala are building a brand new development team for its Engagement Cloud division.
We are looking for passionate and talented software engineers with a solid background on enterprise applications, who are motivated, flexible, and eager to work in a distributed, truly international environment.
Candidates must be ready to design, develop, test and integrate solutions for our Customers as well as coaching a solid software development team able to develop efficiently solutions with high quality standards as well as lead the newly formed Latvian Jakala Java Team.
The position is open to mid-level candidates with three to five years of previous professional experience in Java, possibly at enterprise level.
Responsibilities and deliverables
● Perform/support requirements gathering and software specifications;
● Define, build standards and templates (such libraries, SDK) to efficiently develop solution
within distributed teams
● Responsible for evaluating the effort/cost of building the proposed solutions;
● Build high quality software according to the specifications;
● Build solid mind-set on code testing, introducing framework for unit and integration tests;
● Perform/support system’s testing, including writing regressive tests and performing
functional tests of other software engineers’ code;
● Provide consulting and development assistance services (including training) to internal
● Responsible for software documentation, software deployment and maintenance;
● Follow and implement company’s best practices;
o At least 3 year of experience in Java development position.
o Capacity to design, create, test and document new and amended software from supplied
specifications in accordance with agreed standards.
o Knowledge and experience of design patterns, micro services and N-tier architectures.
o Good knowledge of test framework (JUnit)
o Understanding, and possibly previous experience of the topic of System Integration
• JAVA 1.8+
• SPRING (BOOT, MVC, SECURITY, BATCH, DATA)
• DOCKER, JENKINS
o Problem solving and good understanding of business topics.
o Strong written and verbal communication skills
o Ability to work with remote resources
o High standards for quality, attention to detail and responsibility
o Ability to use a methodical step-by-step approach to break down complex problems,
identify causes and effects patterns and analyse problems to arrive to an appropriate
o Knowledge Sharing: ability to exchange knowledge among people and coach talents
English - Advanced:
We can offer:
● Salary level from 3000 – 4800 EUR/Month Gross according to the experience
● 77Agency is present in Latvia since 2006.
● Long-term, stable career prospects in a crisis-proof international company, which is now
part of a 1000+ people international group.
● Structured work practice; hi-end, prestigious projects.
● No assembly-line organization, you will never get bored.
● Brand-new programme to get certified from major technology providers.
In addition, for when the COVID Emergency will be over:
● Very friendly multicultural work environment in our 3-floors office in the very centre of the
town. 360-degree view of Riga from our terrace. And yes, we have, use and believe in
● Company sponsored team building, festivity and sport events (Riga Marathon and more)
Please send your Curriculum Vitae, Motivation Letter preferably in English by clicking "Apply".
Don’t you perfectly fit the skills or experience required? Are you determinated, daring and willing to learn? Contact us anyway! We are always looking for talented individuals!
Education required: STEM university degree will be considered a relevant plus.
Languages required: English (Latvian and/or Russian will be considered a plus)
Work experience required 3+ years of experience is required
Working time: Full-time work.
Available Positions: 1
Start of work: ASAP
Location: Riga Centre
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1800 – 2000
Beigu termiņš: 25.01.2022
€ 2000 – 3500
Beigu termiņš: 16.01.2022
€ 1600 – 2400
Beigu termiņš: 23.01.2022