SEB is a leading regional provider of sub custody business, and we are continuing to grow and expand our local presence in Nordic region. We believe that it all starts with a strong team consisting of people with different skills, experiences, backgrounds, talents who are willing to grow and develop within the securities business.
Your responsibilities would be a variety of:
• Being a trusted partner and enabling participation in corporate action events such as shareholder meetings, mergers, and acquisitions
• Processing of income payments, including dividends, interest, and tax payments
• Advisory part and provision of a thoughtful feedback to complex customer inquiries
• Ensuring immediate action, research and troubleshooting all discrepancies
• Challenging the status quo by analyzing the existing ways of working and optimizing them
• Participating in development projects on a market level
• Representing the team in client due diligence visits
• Close collaboration with SEB teams within different geographies and many more
• Several years of experience in related business areas: finance, banking, audit, insurance, accounting, tax administration, Global Business Services
• Mature personality who wants to expand own knowledge and skills
• Flexible, customer-oriented, and willing to take ownership
• Ready to share new ideas, creative solutions and refreshing perspective
• Precise and attentive to detail, you spot mistakes and are ready to solve them
• Up for a challenge, enjoy competing with yourself to realize your full potential
• Excellent English language skills – both verbal and written
• Entrepreneurial Scandinavian environment
• Friendly and welcoming culture
• Extensive training and learning opportunities
• Wellness benefits
• Comprehensive health insurance and more.
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected, and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.