We together with our client are looking for a System Analyst/Scrum Master to join the team at SEB Life and Pension Baltic SE in Latvia, Lithuania or Estonia. You will be conducting/facilitating scrum ceremonies as well as analyze and fine-tune business requirements. This position is looking for a candidate with strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
• Support Product Owner to facilitate proper planning and delivery;
• Consolidate, analyse, challenge and fine-tune business requirements into IT technical requirements:
• Collaboration with Developers and other the business requirements according to quality standards:
• Maintain and promote analytical competencies among the organization;
• Very strong analytical and argumentation skills;
• Experience in working with Business and IT requirements
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken;
• Result-oriented approach and innovative thinking;
• Hands-on experience in Scrum or Kanban;
• Experience in software development will be considered as an advantage.
• Interesting and meaningful work in highly professional, cross-border and multi-cultural environment;
• Extensive training and learning opportunities;
• Flexible working time and good work-life balance;
• Comprehensive health insurance and diverse package of benefits.
2500 – 3500 EUR gross