We together with our client are looking for an Application Developer to join the team at SEB Life and Pension SE in Latvia, Lithuania or Estonia. You will be a part of one of the Agile development teams of talented professionals, who are working and contributing towards continuous improvements and continuous delivery process.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
• Together with the team you will become fully responsible for the whole process, from refining requirements to the architecture, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of solutions;
• You will work in a diverse environment with other teams and colleagues, thus SEB expects your proactive cooperation both inside the delivery team and collaboration with other stakeholders across the organization.
• 3+ years of experience with Java EE technologies of software development;
• Good experience with Java 8(or higher), any Java Enterprise Framework (e.g. Spring 4.x/5.x)
• Experience with Web Services, particularly REST;
• Comfortability with front-end and back-end and willingness to work as a Full Stack Developer;
• Communication, collaboration and understanding of business requirements;
• Willingness to be a team player and strong drive for innovation, automation and exploring new techniques;
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
• Interesting and meaningful work in highly professional, cross-border and multi-cultural environment;
• Extensive training and learning opportunities;
• Flexible working time and good work-life balance;
• Comprehensive health insurance and diverse package of benefits.
2500 – 3500 EUR gross