Latvia MGI Tech, a part of BGI Group - one of the world’s leading genomics organizations, is looking for a full time Molecular Biology Laboratory Technicians.
- Bachelors Degree or higher education diploma in biology, biomedicine or related field.
- Experience and qualification in DNA/RNA testing or related fields is preferable, such as DNA extraction, Electrophoresis or PCR. Fresh graduates are also welcome.
- Good English language skills is required.
- Excellent organization and communication skills are required.
- The ability to work effectively as an individual and as a part of a team.
- Have basic PC knowledge.
- Working with molecular biology experiments, mostly related to Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) operation workflow. Such as reagents preparation, sample preparations etc.
- Analyzing and solving various ad hoc tasks. Provide effective and timely reporting on real time problems encountered during conducting experiments.
- Doing experimental recording regularly and paticipate in composing project reports.
- Perform housekeeping duties at the laboratory and other ad-hoc duties are also required.
Start date: ASAP
Working Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week
Possibility to work ONLY on weekends after 4 weeks training
Work Location: Lidostas Parks, Mārupe, Mārupes novads, LV-2167 (3 min by car to Riga International Airport)
Salary starting from 6.00 to 8.00 EUR gross per hour + health insurance after probation period (3 months) will be provided.
Please send your Application Letter and CV in English language in section APPLY.