What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU — people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a BI developer to join our AIA Team.
About Cognizant AI & Analytics Team
Cognizant is engineering for modern business. Find out how software is reshaping nearly every aspect of our personal and professional lives to change how people interact with the world now and in the future.
We support Cognizant engagements across all client industry verticals. Our outstanding team engages with customer partners, to translate strategy and vision into digital journeys, across modern technology estates, specializing in data engagements.
More information? Please visit https://www.cognizant.com/us/en/ai
About the role
We are looking for enthusiastic BI Developer, who will join the Cloud Data Engineering team and will take responsibility of creating cutting - edge data visualization of various sets of data, by working with internationals projects and teams.
Our key responsibilities will be
- Design, build, test and debug any of the following: QlikSense/Qlikview, Power BI, Tableau solutions based upon specified requirements;
- Tune data loads for BI application for efficient performance;
- Develop effective QlikSense/PowerBI/Tableau data models;
- Develop front end applications using QlikSense/Power BI/Tableau;
- Utilize scripting language to meet complex business requirements;
- Extract, transform and load data from multiple data sources into the BI application;
- Follow implementation standards, source control tools and deployment process;
- Convey technology and business value propositions to senior stakeholders.
Our ideal candidate
- Experience with Business Intelligence development & implementation, methodologies, and business application;
- 2 years of demonstrated capability on data visualization / data discovery with technologies ideally with any of the above mentioned BI tool;
- User interface knowledge: charts, graphs, tables, expressions, properties, tabs, layouts;
SQL/Data knowledge: data acquisition and manipulations skills in SQL-compliant or other data sources’;
- Bachelor degree in a quantitative discipline, (Computer Science, Business Informatics, Economics, Statistics, Operations Research, Engineering).
What you can expect
- Competitive compensation package consists of base salary from 2200 up to 3400 EUR gross/ monthly, annual bonus and monetary recognitions;
- Benefits package that encourages healthy living, well-being and desire to learn and grow:
- from the first working day available Life insurance and Health insurance plan which also includes dentistry, pharmacy coverage, various sports;
- compensation of optical glasses or contact lenses up to 180 EUR;
- accessing a smartphone and mobile subscription, as well free car parking or bike shelter;
- individual life coaching and mindfulness sessions;
- flexible working hours, and ability to work from home;
- various learning platforms with over 50,000 self-paced courses, books and other training resources;
- self-realization opportunities through outreach, committees and communities.