eAgronom marketing team is looking for a sharp-minded Marketing Specialist for the Latvian market (Full-time) to help us on a mission to reduce atmospheric CO2 and support sustainable farming globally! This is an exciting time to join us – with over a million hectares of grain land managed through our Farm Management Software, we are now rolling out our Carbon Credits program globally. And we need you to help to make it happen! This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious Marketing Specialist to step in and make a real global impact.
What will you be doing?
As a Marketing Specialist for the Latvian market, you’ll help eAgronom reach potential customers and partners through organic search and social media and local channels.
- Update and maintain website content in collaboration with your country team and Global
- Content Marketing Manager
- Plan and schedule social media content
- Collaborate with local media on organic and sponsored collaborations
- Help organize fairs and seminars (1-2x per year)
- Writing and localizing SEO optimized content based on existing keyword research, content briefs, and existing content written in other languages
What should you be good at?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proven experience running marketing campaigns on multiple channels
- Strong multitasking and organisational skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
- Experience with social media and content marketing
- Experience with WordPress
- Native Latvian speaker
What will you get?
- A position where you have a lot of freedom and responsibility
- Flexible working hours + remote work
- You'll get to work in a fast-growing international company that grows 100% every year
- You'll get to work with professional and talented people with staggering energy
- Gross salary 1800-2000€/month
- Unlimited vacation - rest more than legally required!
Come help us stop climate change!