We are looking for a highly capable to Microsoft 365 Specialist join a fast-growing company. As a Microsoft 365 Specialist, you will design, develop and maintain applications and sites in Power Apps, including Canvas and Model Driven Apps, SharePoint and MS Teams, review business processes to design and develop solutions with MS Power Platform, investigate, propose and support alternative solutions where the MS Power Suite can’t fulfil business needs, same as provide support and knowledge with other Microsoft 365 services and their licensing.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with a primary focus on administrating Microsoft 365-based applications including SharePoint Online, Teams, Forms, Exchange Online and the Power Platform;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and experience in designing/delivering presentations and writing clear, concise documentation;
- Strong analytic skills required, with a focus on interpreting business requirements and translating them into application and operational deliverables;
- Preferred experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365, or other CRM system is desirable;
- Possession of any of the following Microsoft Certifications is highly regarded:
- Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Solution Architect (preferred);
- Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Developer Associate;
- Microsoft Certified: Teamwork Administrator Associate.
- Possession of any of the following Power Platform certifications is preferable:
- Power App;
- Power Automate;
- Power Virtual Agent;
- Teams Automation.
- Provide technical expertise and support during the process scoping and planning stage for innovation projects;
- Review business processes to design and develop solutions within the MS Power Platform (PowerApps, Power Automate, PowerBI, Sharepoint and others), enabling simplification and automation of these processes where possible;
- Provide guidance to the customer on best practices and industry trends around governance, compliance, information management, and Microsoft 365 adoption;
- Administer SharePoint Online, including assisting with creating and maintaining sites, and customizations;
- Establish standards and procedures and write specifications, scripts and documentation for technical architecture and systems;
- Perform other Microsoft 365 related duties as required.
The team & ways we work:
- Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things;
- We work in self-organising agile teams;
- Teams have all the support from infrastructure, business, technology and leadership;
- We’re open and transparent in decision making: everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome;
- Constant feedback and support to individuals;
- We value results over process and tools;
- We value team-work, so the best candidates are team-players ready to own their work from the start to the end.
- Annual vacation - 25 paid working days;
- Health insurance;
- Trainings and conferences support;
- Flexible in remote and office work.