To achieve and establish our growth and future-proofing, we are currently looking for an Video Quality Assurance Engineer to join our growing QA team.
Qualifications And Experience:
- Technical knowledge around video encoding, video distribution, open-source video solutions, CDN, and best practices;
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Experience working with Agile principles;
- Experience analyzing business requirements and functional specifications;
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills, a keen attention to details;
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills (English);
- Self-organized, self-motivated and proactive personality;
- Teamwork and solution-oriented mindset;
- Strong software engineering skills.
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Knowledge in iGaming or Live Dealer domains and products;
- Experience in collaboration with Test Automation;
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or in relevant subjНу ect;
- Agile Certification (ISTQB, Scrum, SAFe or equivalent);
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities;
- Accepting and giving meaningful feedback on technical designs;
- Contribute to many different areas to make projects happen;
- You will be responsible for the look and feel of the play experience;
- Ensure that the calibration of the broadcast signal is adjusted according to standards;
- Ensure that the video is reliable with the low latency on Desktop and Mobile;
- Participate in whole software lifecycle including development, CI/CD and production maintenance to improve overall scalability, efficiency and reliability.
The team & ways we work:
- Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things;
- We work in self-organising agile teams;
- Teams have all the support from infrastructure, business, technology and leadership;
- We’re open and transparent in decision making: everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome;
- Constant feedback and support to individuals;
- We value results over process and tools;
- We value team-work, so the best candidates are team-players ready to own their work from the start to the end.
- Annual vacation - 25 paid days;
- Health insurance;
- Trainings and conferences support;
- Flexible in remote and office work.