Printful helps artists and entrepreneurs transform their ideas into thriving ecommerce businesses. With 300K+ customers using our services, we’re one of the world’s leading printing, warehousing, and fulfillment companies.
Since opening in 2013, we’ve been trusted to print 30M+ items and have grown into a team of 1,800+ employees worldwide. After seeing explosive growth in 2020, we’re proud to have become the first privately owned company with Latvian roots to achieve unicorn status (valued at over $1 billion).
Printful’s main audience are creators and small business owners that are running their own online stores. As Printful keeps expanding its services, we’re looking for a Direct-to-Consumer (D2C) Marketing Project Manager. You’ll be a part of our Product Marketing Team that focuses on positioning, messaging, and print-on-demand category growth to help Sales and Marketing Teams efficiently generate and close opportunities.
You’ll take care of the customers who want to easily order customized products, like cool motivational t-shirts for their startup team, cozy hoodies for lazy nights in, a droll mug to prank a friend, matching leggings for the whole family, or a pillowcase with grandma’s favorite family picture for her birthday.
Your daily tasks will entail:
- driving the D2C segment and our product and service development
- developing a marketing strategy aligned with company resources
- planning communication campaigns and cooperating with other teams to implement your vision and strategy
- driving acquisition by ensuring value-based messaging that resonates with the right customers
- researching market trends and customer needs to find new opportunities
coordinating required resources, data, reports, and budgets
What we expect from you:
- at least 2 years of experience in B2C/D2C marketing or project management
- excellent written and spoken English
- ability to own and lead projects from A to Z
- strong time management skills to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- ability to express your ideas, inspire and coordinate cross-functional teams
- analytical thinking and a knack for innovative solutions
Any of the following will be considered as an advantage:
- background in e-commerce
- knowledge of digital marketing, SEO, and advertising
- proficiency with data analytics tools
What we offer:
- monthly salary EUR 1,500–2,000 gross, depending on work experience, education, and skills
- all the resources and tools to perform your tasks (choose between Mac or Windows)
- an opportunity to work remotely in Latvia or in a modern, welcoming office in Riga
- flexible working hours (start your day as late as 11 a.m.)
- free and healthy lunch at the office
- health insurance, including a mental wellness program
- day off on your birthday
- gym membership
- possibility to work abroad for a month each year
- employee discounts for 250+ premium products
- room for professional growth (conferences, workshops, mentoring)
- exciting team-building events, guest lectures, and parties you’ll never forget!
Printful is an equal opportunity workplace. We’re committed to diversity and inclusion and make our hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and work experience.
If you think you’d excel in this role, send us your resume and a cover letter in English showing us why you’re the right person for the job!
Interested, but don’t think this is the right fit for you? Feel free to share it with friends and check out other open positions at Printful. We’re always looking for creative and driven minds to join our ever-growing team!
AS Printful Latvia (Reģ.nr. LV40203050078)