Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
The Marketing Manager (Ezugi) role will be in charge of developing and executing the Marketing strategy for Ezugi, including writing informative product marketing materials and social media posts, organizing photo and video shoots and maintaining an up-to-date asset bank for operators in the Client Area, ensuring operators always have access to the latest materials to promote Ezugi’s games.
- Responsible for developing and executing the marketing strategy for Ezugi
- Responsible for Ezugi's digital marketing presence, including social media and digital advertising with regular analysis of all digital marketing activities
- Responsible for the content strategy and asset control process for Ezugi, including managing Marketing photo and video shoots in all of Ezugi's Live studios with continual review of the results of the shoots and processes
- Manage and plan the creation and maintenance of a bank of marketing materials, such as images and vide-os, including briefing, working with and providing feedback to the Content Creators and/or Graphic Design-ers to produce the end result
- Assistance with preparations for exhibitions and events, including liaising with stand designers, internal
teams, organising accommodation and catering, as well as being present at events
- Organise and plan the production of marketing materials for new product and feature releas-es/enhancements by working closely with the in-house Marketing team, printers, publications, and other involved parties
- Provide fact-checking, copy-editing, proof-reading and formatting assistance during the creation of presen-tations, marketing collateral, website content, and other promotional materials
- Provide internal marketing support to sales, product and others through the creation of presentations,
tournaments, emails, content and literature
- Play a key part in driving brand awareness and recognising further opportunities to influence visibility for
- Foster a strong relationship with internal stakeholders, third parties, agencies and other partners where necessary
- Contribute to an effective, efficient and productive marketing department by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values are followed
- Any other ad-hoc duties that may be required.
- Marketing/Business degree preferred
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role in a B2B environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Demonstrable creative outlook
- Knowledge of Photoshop is advantageous
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm and initiative
- Challenging work in a dynamic international team.
- Health insurance and other benefits.
- Professional and personal development.
- Opportunities to progress within the company.
- Reliable and friendly colleagues.