LINUX SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
Since 1993, Netcracker Technology has been developing and implementing unique IT solutions for more than 250 customers worldwide, mostly telecom providers. We create dozens of innovative products and lead the global market of BSS/OSS solutions ready to be used in the cloud environment. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the cloud's opportunities, virtualization, and the changing mobile ecosystem.
Why join our team:
• Work on design, development, and customization of mission-critical solutions to world-leading telecom companies
• Implement and support innovative technologies such as 5G, eSIM, Internet access by satellites in low Earth orbit, IoT, etc.
• Get unlimited opportunities for professional and career development in a global company
What you’ll do:
- Deployment and support of OpenStack and Contrail clouds, Docker and Kubernetes environments;
- Deployment and troubleshooting of Linux and telecom VNFs into cloud environments;
- Management and automation of infrastructure services.
What we are looking for:
- Solid Linux knowledge and experience in system administration;
- Strong knowledge and practical experience in virtualization technologies (KVM, Docker, LXC, VMware);
- Experience in build and support of highly available solutions with Linux platform;
- Experience in configuration management of medium to large environments with Ansible (or other tools: Puppet, Python Fabric, etc);
- Knowledge of programming languages (Python, Bash);
- Basic network knowledge (understanding of tcp/IP, routing, packet encapsulation, vlan, etc).
Will be of advantage:
- CCNP level of knowledge;
- Experience in OpenStack implementation projects;
- Strong practical knowledge of OpenStack capabilities, awareness of OpenStack ecosystem;
- Experience in working as a team member (version control system, git);
- Log aggregation and metrics collection engines (ELK, Grafana);
- Experience in Kubernetes or Openshift.
• Competitive salary
• Medical insurance
• More than 300 hard and soft-skills programs by the corporate career development center
• Open environment and encouraging knowledge sharing culture
• Opportunity to practice foreign languages daily
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2000 – 3000
Beigu termiņš: 28.01.2022
Beigu termiņš: 04.02.2022
€ 2400 – 4500
Beigu termiņš: 06.02.2022