Netcracker Technology is looking to hire an IT HelpDesk Engineer to join our growing company.
We are looking for a team player who has the ability to establish effective working relationships up to board level management, client oriented, and ready for multitask work.
This position will be part of our Corporate IT department supporting our company.
The IT HelpDesk L2 Engineer will handle tech support for PC, servers, and peripherals via onsite work and remote site support via RDP or telephone. Will troubleshoot customer issues involving desktop hardware, operating system, application and networking issues.
In this role, you will need to be an organized and knowledgeable problem-solver, who has excellent customer service skills.
This role will be suitable for anyone with little experience in IT but keen to learn.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in IT related area
- Minimum 1 year experience as IT HelpDesk Engineer or similar
- General Windows 10 knowledge
- General knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Office
- General knowledge of network
- Excellent problem-solving skills, analytical way of thinking, target oriented
- Willing to learn new technologies and develop IT skills
- Well organized, open-minded and team player person
Darba pienākumu apraksts
- Provide pro-active response and maintenance of IT Systems to minimize user disruption
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software and hardware
- Consult with users and conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support
- Repair and upgrade computers
- Format and reinstall OS in PCs
- Install /uninstall software applications
- Troubleshoot Windows 10 issues
- Troubleshoot problems with software application
- Support remote users
- Inventory Management - Ensure availability of adequate stock on hand and refresh of End of Life / below Standard Operating Equipment and the inventory is maintained
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- More than 300 hard and soft-skills programs by the corporate career development center
- Open environment and encouraging knowledge sharing culture
- Opportunity to practice foreign languages daily