TheSoul Publishing is one of the largest media publishers in the world. We create and publish hundreds of entertaining and informative articles and videos every day for 850+ million subscribers worldwide. You've probably seen our projects on YouTube, Facebook and Instagram: 5-Minute Crafts, Bright Side, AdMe, 123 GO!, Slick Slime Sam, etc. These and many other projects are the result of the work of our international and creative team.
We have an effective and fast-developing brand partnerships program, and we actively advertise products, services, and brands in our video content.
We’re looking for a Senior Account Manager who will work closely with our production studios and our clients to create and publish sponsored content of the highest quality on our social media accounts, making these campaigns successful and our clients happy!
- Preparation of initial creative concepts for brand integrations;
- Project planning (production and publication timelines);
- Coordination of the production process and communication with the client at all stages;
- Coordination of publications;
- Reporting to the clients.
- 3+ years of proven working experience in B2B account management with international clients in creative / advertising agencies / digital publishing companies;
- Knowledge of our brands and content;
- High proficiency in English, both speaking and writing (Advanced / Native);
- Strong knowledge of social media metrics and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills;
- The ability to work at a fast pace;
- You are a team player;
- You can cope with stress effectively;
- You’re ready for online calls with clients in a US time zone.
These would be a plus:
- Knowledge of the video production process;
- Keynote design skills.
- Full time official employment (or remote)
- Competitive salary + performance-based bonuses;
- Medical insurance (after first month);
- Lunch vouchers at Lido;
- Parking space at Europark Origo
- Work in a cool new office with talented co-workers and a creative atmosphere;
- 800+ internal educational courses and materials, individual programs on request, internal expertise hubs and transparent knowledge sharing;
- A tech-savvy approach and carefully structured processes: no bureaucracy, an ecosystem friendly to new ideas, transparent task management, asynchronous communication (fewer meetings and more thoughtful written communication);
- Creative vibes and an international team: 90% of company employees are creators who work from 70+ countries and make awesome positive content for millions of followers worldwide.
We appreciate your interest in our roles and the company. Your CV will be reviewed carefully by our team, and if we are ready to move forward with your application, one of our recruiters will contact you and explain the next steps.
TheSoul Publishing is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We celebrate diversity and we do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We care about the privacy of our candidates and all the data you provide to us is maintained in a secure manner and kept confidential.