JAVA DEVELOPER / DevOps ENGINEER
C.T.Co Ltd. is a Europe-oriented IT solutions and services provider, based in Riga, Latvia (EU) with a track record of delivering enterprise solutions to top global clients for more than 20 years. C.T.Co employs over 600 people in Riga.
Requirements and qualification:
- Experience in Java programming;
- Experience in enterprise web applications development and deployment practices;
- Knowledge of Build automation, Test automation and orchestration tooling (Jenkins configuration);
- Understanding of application infrastructure: Application servers (JBoss), Data bases (MS SQL);
- Knowledge of SDLC;
- Team player with good analytical and communication skills;
- Good level in English reading /speaking /writing, and good understanding of Latvian and Russian.
As an advantage:
- Experience in provisioning (automation) Cloud infrastructure;
- Experience with cloud environments Azure.
Responsibilities (may vary depending on title level):
- Complete assigned software development tasks, document and test software code within defined timeframes and according to the company/project standards;
- Review software code, report review results and implement required improvements.
- Configure and manage Cloud Platform (Azure in general);
- Maintain, integrate and extend Development infrastructure;
- CI/CD implementation;
- Provide operational support;
- Develop build scripts for project needs;
- Configure and maintain databases;
- Provide and implement new ideas for automation.
- Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
- Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
- Company sponsored professional trainings, certifications and conferences;
- Career growth and opportunities for development;
- Regular company and team building events;
- Opportynity to work remotely.
Sludinājumu latviešu valodā var apskatīt šeit: