YOU WILL ENJOY THIS ROLE IF YOU HAVE
- At least 2 years of experience with data ingestion, analysis, integration, and design of Big Data applications using Apache open-source technologies, such as Spark, Kafka, Impala, HBase, etc.
- Strong experience in developing software using Java or a comparable language.
- Solid computer science fundamentals (algorithms, data structures, and programming skills in distributed systems)
- Verbal and written skills in English (a MUST), other (e.g., Latvian, German, Russian, Spanish) an advantage
- Make Big Data useful (build program code, test and deploy to various environments, design and optimize data processing algorithms for our customers)
- Support your development team with feature implementation and automate testing of data-driven applications
- Make a difference by bringing in new ideas to improve the quality or development methodology of the development team
YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- Work in an English-speaking, international, and pluralistic company that feels like one global big family
- Boost your career together with some of the greatest minds in our industry (Apache Committers, PMC members, MVPs, etc.)
- Create real impact and make a difference while developing unique systems and applications for our numerous renowned customers in Germany and Europe.
- Professional development opportunities and an unrivaled lifelong learning philosophy that will max out your potential (guaranteed!).
- Unlimited access to Udemy.
- Well-structured personal development path executed by Ultra Tendency Academy.
- Open feedback culture that generates distinct value from connecting people through networks rather than through hierarchies.
- Contribute your ideas and turn them into value through a high level of personal responsibility.
- Great pay and compensation.
- Flexible work through home office and flex time.
- Employee referral program.
- Regular (virtual) teambuilding events.
- Ultra Summer: Company-wide workcation event in a beautiful location
Tev varētu interesēt arī: