TRANSLATION PROJECT MANAGER
Nordtext is an award winning language services company with headquarters in Riga, Latvia. Since 2006 we have been helping corporate clients to expand into new markets, drive revenue and increase brand loyalty via first-grade translation, localization and desktop-publishing solutions.
We are currently looking for skillful and enthusiastic
to join our Public Sector Language Services team in Riga. You will manage various translation and interpreting assignments for government agencies and will be responsible for ensuring the services are delivered according to the set standards in the best customer service traditions.
- assessment of project inquiries, quotation preparation, client liaison;
- developing project schedules, setting and controlling deadlines and budgets;
- preparation of files for translation, creation of instructions;
- selecting and assigning linguists, negotiating rates and deadlines, coordinating production, managing queries and issues;
- ensuring that Quality Assurance checks are thoroughly performed;
- assembling and verifying project files for final delivery to the clients;
- client relationship maintenance and development.
- excellent command of Latvian, good knowledge of English or Russian will be an advantage;
- previous experience is not mandatory, but it will be an advantage if you have worked in areas related to office administration/project coordination/customer service;
- proficient organisational and communication skills;
- strong attention to detail, an ability to work under pressure and to prioritize effectively;
- very strong computer skills;
- positive and proactive attitude;
- ownership and accountability.
What we offer:
- an interesting and responsible job in a dynamic industry;
- training and opportunities for growth;
- flexible working conditions combining remote work with work from the office in the centre of Riga;
- social security and health insurance;
- friendly and supportive colleagues, a creative and international work environment.
Monthly salary: EUR 1100-1500 fixed salary with various bonus options on top.
To learn more about Nordtext, please explore our website, Linkedin or Facebook profiles.
Please send your application and a recent CV in section APPLY by December, 6.
Please note that candidates without an application/motivation note will not be considered any further.