- At least 2+ years of QA Automation experience
- At least 2+ years of working knowledge with Selenium WebDriver
- At least 2+ years of working knowledge with Java
- Good written and spoken English communication skills
- Good written and spoken Latvian or Russian communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Ability to effectively communicate with a client
- Strong attention to detail.
Considered as an advantage
- Working experience with Cucumber
- Working experience with Apache Maven
- Any capital markets industry knowledge or experience.
Your impact zone:
- Develop, execute and maintain automated test cases
- Processing the test reports to identify and report issues
- Collaborate with business analysts to ensure test coverage of requirements
- Partnering with developers to determine how to test new product features
- Test applications against requirement specifications
- Writing test scenario for requirements
- Execute any reasonable tasks assigned by your upline
You will get:
- International projects in investment banking and capital markets area.
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibilities.
- Modern office with a chill zone that includes foosball and Novus tables, in-house library.
- Free snacks, fruits, tea, and coffee.
- Friendly and experienced team members.
- Professional growth.
- Well paid at competitive rates.
- Team building events, covered sports activities.
- English classes.