Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
- Prepare non-standard draft contracts, draft letters, draft contract templates, contract modifications, annexes, in, English and Latvian languages.
- To review a proposed contract or other legal document projects by the respective Evolution group entity’s current or potential business partners, to give opinions on them to the colleagues of Legal Department/management if interests of the respective Evolution group entity and Group are observed.
- To prepare drafts of powers of attorneys, agreements, regulations, orders, complaints, to amend procedures or policies within competency, in English and Latvian.
- Ensure set-up and provide assistance to legal support to property management and operations in assigned Evolution group entity.
- Higher legal education, bachelor's degree.
Excellent command of English and Latvian languages.
- Critical thinking, discipline, determination, the ability to make contacts, ability to deal with different types of legal issues.
- A high sense of responsibility.
- The ability to accurately fulfill the direct management orders and work tasks.
- The ability to work individually as well in a team.
- Challenging work in a dynamic international team.
- Health insurance and other benefits.
- Professional and personal development.
- Opportunities to progress within the company.
- Reliable and friendly colleagues.