Requirements for candidates
- Previous experience in a similar position in a startup or IT company or Finance;
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field;
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Solid understanding of financial management;
- Understanding of necessary legal and regulatory documents.
Nice to have:
- Understanding on IT business;
- Understanding of Marketing & Games / Apps business model.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing;
- Oversee operations within departments: Marketing, Product Teams, HR, Office, Accountant, Lawyer;
- P & L Report, Cashflow report;
- Work with outsourcing partners;
- Development operations support;
- Oversee contracts & agreements.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work on games played by millions of players;
- Flexible hours;
- Dynamic and contemporary work environment;
- Office in the city center;
- Opportunity to grow and develop with the company;
- Health insurance after a probation period;
- Company events and team-building activities;
- Become a part of the IT-family.